Homes for sale in Safety Harbor, FL don’t stay on the market for very long. This boutique-style harbor community is a sought-after oasis in Pinellas County. The charm of Safety Harbor lies in the locally owned shops and restaurants that line Main Street, the short walk from Main Street to the new pier and walking trail at the harbor, the abundance of parks and nature preserves and the constant stream of festivals and farmers markets on Main Street. If you are looking for a quaint town on the water with beautiful homes and renovated bungalows, you should search through our database of homes for sale in Safety Harbor, FL.
Take a moment to browse our list of homes for sale in Safety Harbor, FL and contact our team at Remax By the Bay to schedule a private tour of the homes on your list. Our office is located on Main Street in Safety Harbor, and many of our realtors have lived in the Safety Harbor area for most of their lives. We know all of the nooks and crannies of this little harbor town, and we are ready to help you find the perfect home for your needs.
Narrow down your search for homes for sale in Safety Harbor, FL
We have saved some of the most common search results for homes for sale in Safety Harbor, FL. Browse the categories that best fit your needs and budget, and contact our team to schedule a showing of any of the homes that catch your attention.
- 2+ Bedroom
- 3+ Bedroom
- 4+ Bedroom
- Waterfront homes
Search homes for sale in Safety Harbor, FL near top-rated schools
If you are moving with a family, you should always consider the schools in your immediate area before buying a new home. The homes for sale in Safety Harbor, FL are near one of the best school districts in Pinellas County, with above-average school, such as:
- Safety Harbor Elementary School (9/10 rating)
- Safety Harbor Middle School (6/10 rating)
- Countryside High School (5/10 rating)
These schools were rated by www.greatschools.org.
Homes for sale in Safety Harbor, FL are near a number of entertainment spots
For a quiet town on the harbor, Safety Harbor is always bustling with excitement and celebrations, as well as with good food and music made locally. Some of the regular festivals and celebrations include:
- Third Friday – Vendors and live music gather on Main Street every third Friday of the month for food, games and entertainment. Admission is free.
- Farmers Market in the Square – Every Sunday, the square on Main Street comes alive with local vendors of all varieties (food, clothing, etc.) for a weekly farmers market.
- Fourth of July Parade – Grab a blanket and chairs and head to the marina for a beautiful fireworks display over the harbor. Food trucks and games available.
- Christmas tree lighting in the square – Every December, the people of Safety Harbor gather at the square on Main Street and celebrate the lighting of the Christmas tree. The town is also decorated with lights and wreaths hanging from the street lamps that line Main Street.
You can also stroll down Main Street for a variety of local restaurants (and a Starbucks, of course). If you love a charming town where local business thrives, you should start searching our list of homes for sale in Safety Harbor, FL.
Are you ready to schedule a tour of your list of homes for sale in Safety Harbor, FL?
If you’ve narrowed down your list of homes for sale in Safety Harbor, FL that you want to check out, contact our team at Remax By the Bay to schedule a private tour of the homes on your list. We are ready to help you find the home of your dreams in a town you love. Contact us today.